Skip to main content

Contact Congressmen Ribble and Petri about Immigration Reform

Posted in

Rep. Thomas PetriRep. Reid RibbleThis has been an exciting year in the fight for immigration reform. After years of effort, a reform bill has passed the Senate and is awaiting action by the House. Even so, any hope of reform this year depends on persuading our representatives to support it.

Representatives Reid Ribble and Thomas Petri have indicated that they may support reform, but in order to do so, they need to see more support for it in their districts. Now is the time to take action and build momentum for a vote after the House’s August break.

Here is what you can do over the next few weeks:

  • Call your representative and ask him to support broad, compassionate reform with a path to citizenship
  • Write him a letter asking  for reform with a path to citizenship
  • Write a letter supporting broad, compassionate reform to the Editor of the Post-Crescent and other papers
  • Hold events in your church in support of immigration reform with a path to citizenship and invite the press

Contact Rep. Ribble at 333 West College Avenue, Appleton, WI 54911. Phone: (920) 380-0061

Contact Rep. Petri at 2390 State Road 44 Suite B, Oshkosh, WI 54904. Phone: 920-231-6333

Share this